February 27, 2012

I'm Back!

Wow, it's been far too long since I've written, well, anything. I'm going to make a concerted effort to post here a couple of times a week. That seems like a realistic goal, right?

What have I been up to lately? Well...


  • We went on our first family vacation with Josephine to Florida!
  • I started going to the gym! I'm trying for 3x per week. I was doing really well until our trip to Florida, and will really have to push myself to get there this week. 
  • I've started sewing! I'm not great at it, but I'm trying, and it's been a lot of fun.
  • I've become a much better "house-wife," though you wouldn't know it looking at the house. I try really hard to keep the house clean, do dishes, and laundry. This week, we ran out of dishwasher tabs, and my dryer broke, so I'm behind on everything. I'll contribute that to post-vacation haze (and the cases of laundry we brought home with us).
  • I'm seriously considering becoming a HypnoBirthing practitioner, so I'm sitting in on a class and getting very excited about the possibility. I'm also terrified, but I'm taking that as a good sign that I'm on the right track.
  • We are hooked on Gossip Girl, and are nearly caught up with the current season. :)
Josephine is growing so fast, running now, and learning new words every day. Yesterday was "knees" and "keys."

I'm looking forward to a few "home-improvement" projects, SPRING, and a road trip to St. Louis next month to visit my best friend!

1 comment:

  1. Super pumped about the hypno-birthing prospect! If I ever get pregnant I will be asking you a zillion questions, I'm sure! Exciting Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete